Job Description :
- Assist DPA and HSSE Manager to identify, manage and mitigate operational and financial risk of all company’s owned and managed assets
- Assist to ensure all assets are operated and maintained with a high regard for HSSE by inculcating a greater sense of awareness of among sea and shore staff :
- Conduct HSSE briefings and training sessions in office or onboard to raise HSSE awareness and local HSSE laws/rules
- Ensure all crew have the right PPE, tools and equipment to do the job on the vessels and FLF safely.
- Assist to conduct inspection and investigation, ensure timely notification and submission of all reports, analyse all finding and root causes for lessons learn.
- Ensure timely notification of any category A and B incidents.
- Assist in incident investigation, reports and issuance of incident alerts as well as fleet circulars.
- Assist in monitoring the performance and completion of HSSE KPI’s , objectives, improvement plans and action plans on a regular basis.
- Review all HSSE result for corrective and preventive measures and to enhance further improvement.
- Participate in annual management review to assess opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to safety management system.
- Establish and maintain networks with local authorities
- Give recommendation and feedback to management as part of the company initiative or continual improvement
- Marine Certificate Class II (ANT/ATT) or Bachelor Degree in HSSE Related field
- Minimum 2 years sea experience and or preferably 4 years with related shore experience in shipping company or marine offshore industries
- Have SMK3 certificate and familiar with ISM Code, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Familiar with local business culture in related to do communicate and work well with office and vessel personnel
- Ability to organize and plan
- Ability in auditing and investigation of incidents
- Have intermediate in Microsoft Office Applications ( Excel, Word, Power point & Outlook)
- Have basic marine operational and engineering knowledge
- Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Willing to be placed in Samarinda
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photograph to email : email@example.com (subject : Position Applied – your name)